These fun sponges are a great zero waste swap for your kitchen! Made of 100% vegetable cellulose (wood pulp), these kitchen sponges feel and function like traditional sponges but are completely plant-based, plastic-free and compostable.
- Durable: safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware and much more.
- Non-scratch: natural cellulose sponge creates a generous foam and lather, so it is powerful enough to cut through grease and grime. At the same time, these sponge provide gentle agitation and won’t scratch your fine china and glasses.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable: these pop-up sponges are made from 100% biodegradable plant-based cellulose that are safe for your home and our planet.
- Quick-drying: vegetable cellulose fiber is naturally durable and breathable, allowing the sponge to air dry quickly.
- Multi-purpose: these pop-up kitchen sponges will meet your daily needs from washing your dishes and utensils to cleaning your kitchen countertops and sinks.
- Soak sponge in water and wait for it to expand.
- Use as you would a traditional sponge.
- Ideally, let the sponge dry completely between uses.
- To clean, boil sponge in water for a few minutes and air dry.
- Avoid leaving the sponge soaking in water.
- Place away from high heat or flames
These sponges can be cut up and composted.
Plantish is a small business in Canada founded on zero waste, plastic-free & vegan principles. They desire to create a community while sharing inter-generational wisdom and a passion for plant-based products.