Now that we carry food products, we want to give you ideas about how to use them!
We’re starting by featuring almond meal in these Almond Meal Cookie Dough Bites. This recipe comes from Healthy Little Vittles! Check out their blog for more great recipes.
We swapped out the almond flour for almond meal and they’re just as delicious! We also used flaky salt and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These bites are the perfect quick snack or dessert. You only need 6 ingredients and about 15 minutes to make them!
- 1½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon flaky salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined
- Scoop small portions of dough and roll into balls
You can order almond meal from New Moon Refillery for next-day delivery in the Denver Metro! The 8oz size is perfect for this recipe.