Plantish’s eco-friendly stain remover stick works effectively at removing stains from clothes and a variety of other surfaces. The best zero waste alternative to dissolve the toughest stains like coffee, blood and grease!
After applying the soap and leaving on for 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on clothes, car seats, carpets, walls, and more can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
- Works best with hot water
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash
- Melt in hot water and spray or rub on surface/clothes to get rid of stains and grime
- Wet surface and rub bar on material to wash away stains
- Use on shoes or purses
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) – creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) – an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
- Water (aqua)
- Lye (sodium hydroxide) – an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
Plantish is a small business in Canada founded on zero waste, plastic-free & vegan principles. They desire to create a community while sharing inter-generational wisdom and a passion for plant-based products.